We appreciate the fact that every single one of our customers will have individual needs, therefore we choose to work hard and meet those specific requirements.
We undertake all types of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – from the design, supply and installation of Air Conditioning systems (from single split units through to multi VRF systems) to the servicing and maintenance of existing units. We have experience of installing and working on these types of systems in telecom data rooms, offices, clubs, schools, banks and domestic premises'.
We also offer a Planned Preventative Maintenance Programme for your air conditioning installation. Regular maintenance is vital if you wish to prolong the working life of your air conditioning system and to keep your system performing at a top level of efficiency.
To help prevent system failure and to ensure systems continue to perform at optimum efficiency, we advise that systems are
periodically inspected, cleaned & tested by trained personnel.
Our maintenance contract comprises of: Competitively priced annual, six-monthly or quarterly visits, thorough inspection and unit checks, cleaning and testing of systems, anti-bacterial treatments
Our engineers are experienced installers in a wide range of equipment brands. We will always recommend the system and brand most appropriate to your application.
If your unit is not cooling/ heating effectively we are able to diagnose and repair the fault.
Refrigeration services carried out by fully qualified engineers.
Please see the 'RTC Comfort Protection Maintenance Plan' for more details.
MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PLAN
''Your answer to all year round - comfort and peace of mind"
Comprehensive air conditioning, refrigeration and heating maintenance can result in:
Lower operating cost
Increased system capacity
Ensure longer equipment life
RTC Professional Technicians will come out twice per year*** to perform our 37 point maintenance program.
1. Clean the air filters
2. Check for damage to mouldings and louvers
3. Clean cover and oscillating louvers
4. Check operation of air deflection louvers
5. Check condition of heat exchanger coil
6. Check blower fan scroll for tightness
7. Lubricate indoor fan motor
8. Clean and/or sanitise condensate drain pan
9. Check condensate pump (s)
10. Inspect drains for clear water flow
11. Inspect electrical connections
12. Test electrical safety controls
13. Test thermocouple
14. Analyse indoor temperature differences
15. Check calibration of thermostat
16. Analyse voltage difference
17. Check the air distribution
18. Check controller operation
19. Replace controller battery
20. Check for damage to external components
21. Check blower fan blade(s) for tightness
22. Lubricate external fan motor(s)
23. Check condition of heat exchanger coil
24. Brush away any debris around condenser
25. Check compressor anti-vibration mountings
26. Check isolator switch
27. Check interconnecting cables
28. Check for unusual vibration
29. Check pipe connections
30. Inspect pipe fixing
31. Check “superheat”
32. Check correct operation of “reversing” valve
33. Check high and low pressure switches
34. Inspect cabinet for corrosion
35. Inspect fixing bolts for security
36. Test system in cooling (and heating) mode
37. Review system operation with user(s)
***Two visits per year are satisfactory for most systems. However, some systems (e.g. those in particularly dusty areas, or those you rely on to run continuously), may need additional attention. We will advise you if this is the case in your scenario.
Here at Right Temp Control Ltd we are always open to all enquiries and always help out our customers in every aspect. We'd love to hear from you, fill out the form if you have an enquiry or contact us via the details at the bottom of the site.